17 Days/ 16 Nights
01: Arrive Kathmandu. Meet assist and transfer to hotel.
02: Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu.
03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi (1462m) 7-8 hours. Overnight at Guest House.
04: Trek from Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel (2470m) Overnight at Guest House.
05: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3430m). Overnight at Guest House.
06: Explore the Langtang Valley. Overnight at Guest House.
07: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3870m) Overnight at Guest House.
08: Trek back to Lama Hotel. Overnight at Guest House.
09: Trek from Syabru Besi to Sing Gompa (3330m). Overnight at Guest House.
10: Trek to Lauirbinayak (3920m). Overnight at Guest House.
11: Trek from Lauribinayak to Gosaikund (4460m). Overnight at Guest House.
12: Trek from Gosaikund to Gopte (3440m). Overnight at Guest House.
13: Trek from Gopte to Tharepati (3640m). Overnight at Guest House.
14: Trek to Gul Bhanjyang (2140m). Overnight at Guest House.
15: Trek from Gul Bhanjyang to Chisopani (2134m). Overnight at Guest House.
16: Trek from Chisopani to Kathmandu via Sundari jal (1300m). Overnight at hotel.
17: Transfer to airport for departure flight.
Detailed itinerary with days Count
- 01: Arrive Kathmandu. Meet assist and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
- 02: AM – Half day sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath and Boudhanath
PM – Half day sightseeing tour Kathmandu city and Soyambhunath.
- 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi (1462m) 7-8 hours. Overnight guesthouse.
- 04: After crossing the suspension bridge the trek starts through the trees to Doman (1680m). The trail then makes a steep climb over a rocky ridge to Paira Lodge (1810m) and further the route climbs gently to Bamboo Lodge (1960m). Climbing steeply the trail will get to Rimche (2400m) and then to Lama Hotel (2470 m). Overnight guesthouse.
- 05: From Lama Hotel the trail climbs through a forest of hemlock, oaks, maples and rhododendron observing glimpses of Langtang Lirung, reaches to Gumanchok (2800m) and then climbs to Ghora Tabela (2970m). After this the trail descends to Thangshyap (3140m) before ascending to Langtang village (3430 m). Here is head quarter for Langtang National Park. Overnight guesthouse.
- 06: Explore the Langtang Valley on foot or by hiring a pony. You may also hike up the moraine north of Kyanjin Gompa (4300m) to have very close spectacular views of Langtang Lirung, Kinshung, Yansa Tsenji (6575m) and the foot of the huge Lirung glacier. Trek back to Langtang Village. Overnight guesthouse.
- 07: The trail climbs from Langtang Valley gradually to Sindum and to Yamphu (3640m). Crossing the Laja Khola climb a moraine to a viewpoint where you can see Kyanjin Gompa and the dramatic icefall flowing from Langtang Lirung and Kinshung. Descend to Kyanjin Gompa (3870m). Overnight guesthouse.
- 08: From Kyanjin Gompa trek back to Lama Hotel. Overnight guesthouse.
- 09: Trail goes passing Schools and Gompas and climb up the steep hill to Dursagang (2660m). It then proceeds through the forest of hemlock and oak to the top of ridge at Foprang Danda (3190m). Climbing further and passing the government agriculture office you reach to Sing Gompa (3330m) which is the main attraction of Chandan Bari. Overnight guesthouse.
- 10: From Sing Gompa the trail climbs gradually up to Chalang pati (3650m). From Chalang pati, you views of Langtang Lirung, the Mountains edging Tibet and the majestic forest full of rhododendron and pine. The trail ascends to Laurebinayak (3920m). Overnight guesthouse.
- 11: The trail ascends up to a small temple with a statue of Sakyamuni Buddha and climbing further you can get good view of Saraswati Kunda (Lake). After going further ahead you have
excellent view of Bhairav Kunda and climbing gently further you reach to Gosaikund (4460m). Overnight guesthouse/ tented camp.
- 12: Trekking from the northern side of Gosaikunda Lake you reach Laurebinayak pass (4610m). The trail then descends to a National Park Post at Bhera Goth (4240m) and to Phedi (3740m). From Phedi the route drops and climbs through scrub bamboo to Dupichaur (3630m) and descends finally to Ghopte (3440m). Overnight guesthouse/tented camp.
- 13: Descending from Ghopte the trail makes several ups and down across moraines, then makes a final ascent to Tharepati (3640m) observing the fine scenery along the path. Overnight guesthouse/tented camp.
- 14: From Tharepati the trail goes passing through forests, to Magen Goth (3420m) and to Panghu. The trail then descends through fir and rhododendron forest observing the view of beautiful and glittering peaks on its way to Khutumsang (2450m). Finally it descends to the delightful hill village of Gul Bhanjyang (2140m). Overnight guesthouse/tented camp.
- 15: The trek continues along the forested ridge climbing to Thodang Betini (2260m) and to Chipling (2170m). Making a very steep descent the trail heads to Pati Bhanjyang (1860m), a Brahman and Chhetri village you reach Chisapani (2134m). This is the best place to have the view of long range of Himalayas and sunrise over them. Overnight guesthouse.
- 16: From Chisopani the route goes forward through the forest of oak and rhododendron, and brings you to Borlang Bhanjyang (2440m). Trekking further, you get to the Army check post where your Shivapuri entrance permit is checked, then to Mulkharka (1800m) from where you will have a spectacular view of Kathmandu valley. Descending through the forest you will reach to Sundarijal (1330m) where there is a large water supply reservoir. From here, drive to Kathmandu. Overnight hotel.
- 17: Transfer to airport for departure flight.
Price for above trip depends on group size, duration and services required. Please contact us with your details to obtain a special offer.
Our price includes following services:
- Arrival, departure transfers and sightseeing tours as mentioned.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at hotel as per your choice of category.
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu by road or air as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in lodges/guesthouses during trekking.
- 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during trekking.
- Highly experienced trekking guide
- Required number of porters during the trekking.
- Camping equipments (if required as per the itinerary)
- Sleeping bag.
- Insurance of our staff and their salary, allowance.
- National park and conservation area fees wherever applicable.
- First-Aid box
- Trekking permit fee.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) fee,
Price does not include:
- International airfare
- Trekking Equipment
- Nepal entry visa fee (please see visa information)
- Insurance to cover rescue & trip cancellation, accident or health emergency, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. (We strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance policy as it is not available in Nepal).
- Expenses of personal nature such as beverages, phone call, laundry etc.
- Tips and gratuities.